Conflict is an inevitable part of life, according to this ancient Chinese classic of strategy, but everything necessary to deal with conflict wisely, honorably, victoriously, is already present within us. Compiled more than two thousand years ago by a mysterious warrior-philosopher, The Art of War is still perhaps the most prestigious and influential book of strategy in the world, as eagerly studied in Asia by modern politicians and executives as it has been by military leaders since ancient times. As a study of the anatomy of organizations in conflict, The Art of War applies to competition and conflict in general, on every level from the interpersonal to the international. Its aim is invincibility, victory without battle, and unassailable strength through understanding the physics, politics, and psychology of conflict.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.