- EMAD SYSTEM- The Evans Clear Bass Drum Head has an externally mounted adjustable damping system to control the attack and focus of the drum head by choosing one of two removable foam rings. The 22" drum head has an outer ply of 7mil and an inner ply of 10mil film for added durability.
- LEVEL 360 TECHNOLOGY - A Level 360 collar allows the clear bass drum head to seat itself properly and in turn provides a head that is easier to tune and a wider tonal range for a sound that is studio ready.
- AVAILABLE IN 5 SIZES - Evans EMAD2 clear bass drum heads are available in sizes 18" to 26" with multiple thickness and coating options.
- FOR ALL MUSIC GENRES - The EMAD2 bass drum head is extremely versatile for all music genres. A true working drummer's choice, the adjustable damping caters to all bass drum tones.
- MADE IN THE USA - For over 60 years, Evans has been a pioneer in drum head manufacturing and design. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.