- Specially designed bullet ends provide a perfect fit in Fender style tremolo systems.
- Traditional ball-end string design leaves a certain ammount of "slack" which can cause string slippage. Fender Bullet strings eliminate this issue providing better tuning stability.
- The nature of the precision-machined bullet-end design means that strings are returned to the exact same position every time the tremolo is used. This greatly improves tuning stability even after heavy tremolo use.
- The Bullet string-end design is especially well suited for Stratocaster guitars because the bullet ends fit precisely into the tremolo block, closely fitting the circumference of the string channel, and they slipped out easily when changing strings.
- With a larger mass and tighter fit in the tremolo cavity, Fender Super Bullet strings provide superior sound transferance.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.