Minecraft - Volume Alpha is the work of German composer and musician Daniel Rosenfeld. Using C418 as his moniker, Rosenfeld crafted the sweeping soundtrack and vibrant sound design which helped breathe life into Minecraft's voxel-based universe. Fans and critics were universally enamored with his beatless, nuanced electronic pieces upon release. Popular gaming site Kotaku named it among The Best Game Music of 2011, calling the music "remarkably soothing," and The Guardian has compared Rosenfeld's delicate piano and sparse ambient motifs to legendary artists Erik Satie and Brian Eno. In an interview feature with C418, Polygon distilled Volume Alpha to its essence: "It's not bound by the retro aesthetic of Minecraft's graphics. It transcends them. The album is an attempt to uplift the combined game/music experience into the sublime."
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.