- This New York Times best seller was originally self-published in 1997.
- Do you get rich by climbing the corporate ladder or by being an entrepreneur?
- Six key points of the book:
- 1.The rich don't work for money; 2.The importance of financial literacy; 3.Minding your own business; 4.Taxes and corporations; 5.The rich invent money; 6.The need to work to learn and not to work for money.
- Overall a good start in financial investment.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.