'Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.'
- Sun Tzu
Written around the 6th century BC, The Art of War is one of the oldest and most famous books on military strategy. It teaches you how, when battle commences, to think on your feet and catch your enemy off guard. Its penetrating theories are a must read for the modern day military enthusiast, business person and historian alike.
This deluxe, hardback gift edition is bound in luxurious silk and presented in a decorative slipcase. It features a stunning range of full-color Chinese illustrations to lift and complement the text, as well as a fascinating postscript on how the ideas of Sun Tzu have been put to use in business, sport and other areas of life.
The perfect gift for anyone interested in ancient Chinese wisdom.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.