Fifteen years after discovering an abandoned baby boy in the woods, widower Nathan McCann finds him abandoned once againÃ¢Â€Â”this time at his doorstepÃ¢Â€Â”in this emotional tale from New York Times bestselling author Catherine Ryan Hyde.
While duck hunting one morning, childless, middle-aged Nathan McCann finds a newborn abandoned in the woods. To his shock, the childÃ¢Â€Â”wrapped in a sweater and wearing a tiny knitted hatÃ¢Â€Â”is still alive. To his wifeÃ¢Â€Â™s shock, Nathan wants to adopt the boyÃ¢Â€Â¦but the childÃ¢Â€Â™s grandmother steps in. Nathan makes her promise, however, that one day sheÃ¢Â€Â™ll bring the boy to meet him so he can reveal that he was the one who rescued him.
Fifteen years later, the widowered Nathan discovers the child abandoned once againÃ¢Â€Â”this time at his doorstep. Named Nat, the teenager has grown into a sullen delinquent whose grandmother can no longer tolerate him. Nathan agrees to care for Nat, and the two engage in a battle of wills that spans years. Still, the older man repeatedly assures the youngster that, unlike the rest of the world, he will never abandon himÃ¢Â€Â”not even when Nat suffers a trauma that changes both of their lives forever.
From the bestselling author of Pay It Forward comes When I Found You, an exquisite, emotional tale of the unexpected bonds that nothing in life can break.
Revised edition: This edition of When I Found You includes editorial revisions.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.